0

Free toolkit (ok, it costs a quid)

Posted by Chris on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Since moving down south and having to start paying rent again, I've been on a bit of an economy drive: and that means checking out Martin Lewis' Restaurant deals, filling in the coupons from the papers and becoming an avid follower of FreeCycle.
But here's a deal that I thought would appeal to like-minded techies: a free toolkit from PC Pro. It's an ideal starter set (I've been re-buying all my old kit from Maplin so this have saved me a few quid) with screwdrivers, snippers, tweezers and all that.

I don't usually plug this kind of thing, but since I just received mine in the post I thought I'd share it with anyone else out there, reading this drivel:

https://secure.widearea.co.uk/dennis/campaigns/6169/SUDD.html

Complete the subscription page, and agree to receive three copies of PC Pro.
One pound is immediately debited from your account, but the DD is for about twenty quid. You have three months grace, to try the magazines and cancel if you like (the idea being that you forget to cancel before your fourth magazine arrives and then you shout d'oh and it's too late).
The toolkit is yours to keep, whether you take the magazine or not.
When your toolkit arrives, cancel the direct debit (which I did this morning through online banking: I haven't seen a single magazine yet, but the toolkit is here in my kitchen, so it all worked out in the end!)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

whos.amung.us

Copyright © 2009 .Nerd Club All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.