0

Tell me why I don't like Sundays

Posted by Chris on Sunday, March 22, 2009
Not since "Wild at Heart" finished last week ;-)
In fact, Sunday stinks not because of the tv schedules but because there's no post on a Sunday. So there's zero chance of my PIC programmer arriving.

On a sunnier note, the weather down here on the south coast has been fabulous so I've been trying out another skin: that of one of the cool kids, sitting on the seafront, reading a book and sipping capa-frapa-cinos. I haven't quite mastered the nonchalant appearance of one at peace with the sun and sea breeze (I have to keep pushing my fringe out of my eyes) and my attempt at fitting in with the eco-concerned cyclists fell flat as I got one trouser leg completely covered in chain oil (I've only had a bike for a few weeks and we're still getting used to each other).
And if all that wasn't enough, my choice of book was akin to wearing a bright neon badge with "member of the Nerd Club" written across it.
King Dork is quite a funny book. But worryingly, if anyone catches you chuckling as you read, they need only take one look at the title to work out that you're laughing along in a "I recognise that" way and give you a knowing look.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

whos.amung.us

Copyright © 2009 .Nerd Club All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive Supported by Blogger Templates.